Sex isn’t always all that sexy, especially when you’re first starting out.
There’s weird noises, odd smells and generally just a whole lot of awkwardness.
But no one tells you about that, until it’s too late and you’re left wondering if you’re just doing it wrong.
So the people of Whisper have helpfully shared the stuff they wish they’d known about sex earlier on in life. You probably didn’t learn this in sex ed.
1. The smell of sex is the best and worst thing you’ll ever smell.
2. It’s okay to be kinky. It makes sex a whole lot of fun.
3. Just because it’s the next step in your relationship doesn’t mean you’re ready for it.
4. If you’re not super prepped, he can tear you.
5. It’s okay to let him or her know what you like for a better result.
6. Just because sex is ‘sexy’ does not mean that bodily functions will take a break.
7. Libido is not to be taken for granted.
8. Older and more muscular doesn’t mean that the sex will be better.
9. It hurts. Your body can make awful sounds. And it is sweaty.
10. Sometimes you feel euphoric afterwards, but it can also leave you feeling empty.
11. Threesomes can be complicated. Remember that the third is the third, and your partner needs to feel like it’s all about them.
12. Condoms expire and once they’ve expired, they’re likely to break.
13. You won’t always be able to have an orgasm.
14. Anal hurts, but is worth the mind blowing orgasm.