Science says that there are plenty of ways to ensure you get one of those incredible power-erections where the only way to get rid of it is hitting it on the end with a cold spoon.And you don’t even to have to resort to the blue pill, either.Medical Daily offers some tips from experts at the Institute for the Study of Urological Diseases on how to turn that thing into a stormtrooper of love that just won’t surrender.
MORE: Mum shares picture of her ‘mummy tummy’ because stretch marks are ‘sexier than any six-pack’
1) Lose weight
Losing 10% of your body weight will improve erection quality in one in three men.
2) Don’t keep doing the same things in bed
For men, the same stimuli ‘wear off’ after a while, so mix it up.
3) Do 30 minutes of exercise every day
Makes everything work better.
4) Don’t have the kids (or your flatmates) in the house
Privacy is important.
5) Choose a Mediterranean diet
The Institute for the Study of Urological Diseases claims this will improve your chances.
6) Avoid stress during intercourse
Feeling like you ‘have to satisfy’ someone can make you stressed.
7) Leave enough time for sex
If you feel rushed, you might not get in the mood.
8) Don’t feel like you ‘have to’ do it
If you feel pressured (for instance if you’re trying to conceive), you might find it harder to, er, get hard.
9) Don’t do it in public places
This can give many men ‘stage fright’.
10) Stop drinking
May make it harder to pull, though.