THESE bedroom blunders have left Mumsnet users howling with laughter.
PILLOW TALK: The language of love completely flopped in these awkward instances
Dirty talk is a great way to turn up the heat in the bedroom – as long as you know how to master it.
Unfortunately for these women, they were completely turned off when their partners blurted out some rather unsexy comments.
Thankfully, they’re finding a way to laugh about it by sharing the most bizarre things their lovers have said in the sack.
Most dangerous sex acts ever
Can you guess the most dangerous sexual acts? Take a look through our gallery to find out.
From idiotic comments to awkward realisations, here are the top 10 confessions, as seen on Mumsnet:
1. “Can we put Match of The Day on?”
2. “The baby’s been staring at us for five minutes!”
3. “FFS. The dog’s licking my a***.”
4. “I’ve changed my mind, I don’t think I should be with you.”
5. “Is it bin day today?”
6. “S***, you made me miss Robot Wars!”
7. “Why don’t you get your nipples pieced like (ex-girlfriend’s name)?”
8. “Why aren’t you screaming yet?”
9. “Do that again, my wife doesn’t do that!”
10. “I’m a tiger. GRRR.”
As you can probably imagine, the Mumsnet thread has left everyone in stitches.
One poster wrote: “Some of these are absolutely hilarious.”
Another commented with the cry laughing emoji, remarking: “This is the best… I’m drinking my tears.”
A third added: “Oh my god I am howling!”
It’s not the first time that women have opened up about their sexual preferences online.
In December, anonymous posters revealed the kinky moves they wished men would stop doing.
Weeks later, ladies revealed what they first thought when they saw their partners naked for the first time.